11 September 2020

Organizing Song Demos for A Three-Album Art-Rock Collage

WHERE THE SONGS ARE:


CURRENT SD 

FC 000

1 soft pretty dark (II. Table Saw; The Dredge?)

2 major rock americana (I. Bead Necklace; Untitled)

3 soft pretty dark (II. These & A Sparrow)

4 dark rnr (II. Executioner's Paradigm)

5 major rnr (III. Black Lung?)


FC 001

1 dub --> rock (II. you are the seasons; maybe refrain in I. Dub Interlude) (8 min)

2 roadtrip rockabilly (II. Set Your Caltrops)


FC 002

1 guitar & drums pretty into rock (III. All of Us, Here, Holding Hands)

2 drums & guitar indie rock (II. Rattle Softly The Cages, very jammy)


FC 003

1 fc rock song too slow tho -- rerecord (III. Onion Town) (6 min)

2 soft pretty msg in a bottle (I. Worm On the Beak)

3 soft pretty wooden floors (III. The Lake)


MOON 01

1 gbv rock song (I. Untitled or III. No Luck Motel)

2 building drums (I. Prelude to Black Walls)

3 rock song (I. Black Walls)

4 dark heavy waltz (I. Longshoreman & Their Rope Coils or II. The Dredge)

5 driving rock song (I. Sun Circle) 


FCM015

1 pretty pretty song 1 (III. Satellite) 


FCX01

1 pretty pretty song 2 better (III. Satellite)


FC M01

1 fun party drums no guitar (I. or II.)

2 cool slow rhythm no guitar (I. II.)


MCB4

1 cool thumping drum beat (II. Rattle The Cages?)

2 cool driving beat (I. Sun Circle)


FCM2

1 pretty dark waltzy (III. ???)


MOTS1

1 dance-y driving beat (I. Magicians of the Sea)


PREVIOUS SD


SONG 04

1 Great riff -- Keeper! (I)


FC10

1 Acoustic short & epic (Start III.)

2 Acoustic Feast of Wire (III.)


FC3 1

1 Good feedbacky ambiance (Start of II.)

2 Slow driving crunch (II. or nothing)

3 S-K / Nirvana song style (II.)

4 Trippy slow song (I. or nothing)


FC3 2 (1)

1 moody pine forest song (II. yes)

2 cool weirdo waltzy (interlude)

3 joe voss (not balm)

4 cool weirdo moody & almost country western (III. moon)

5 weirdo tropical pop - rock - pop (NOT BALM)

6 fc rock punk song (II.)

7 madison / folk explosion (III.)

8 fc super rock song (I.)

9 super pretty song (III.)


FC3 2 (2)

1 quiet drums rim taps not great 

2 other lazy drums whatevers


FC3 3 (1)

1 drums that sounds good 1

2 drums that sounds like pavement's our singer

3 drums that sounds like a dance pop song very nice


FC3 3 (2)

1 drums that sounds good 1

2 drums that sound good 2

3 drums that sound good 3

4 drums that sound good 4


FC3 7

all the songs from FC 3 8 but without drums


FC 3 8 

1 latin jazz song (I. Tropicana)

2 latin jazz song 2 (I. Interlude)

3 latin jazz song 3 (III. Tropicana Reprise)

4 acoustic fc (III. satellite? it sounds like twisted DMB)

5 nirvana pop fc (III. maybe)

6 madison / trinidad song (III. Bead Necklace? Other?)

7 heavy rock song (II.)

8 fun rock song (I. Blowdogs?)


No comments:

Post a Comment