09 September 2020

Rat Face discontinued + other thoughts

Hey nerds, I don't write here often and you don't read here often. It's a fairly egalitarian relationship. I started the episodic Rat Face story series in March and rekindled it at the start of the fall semester. Rat Face is the tale of the rogue assassin in fictional semi-post-apocalyptic West City and the powerful forces competing to control him. Now that I have 10,000 words and 23 parts, I am taking Rat Face off the air, so to speak.  I want to hone it into something worthy of publication. I also don't want to spoil the ending on the Internet. 

What else? 

I got a migraine this morning which is why I am writing a blog instead of grading student work. 

It's an unseasonably cold wet Wednesday in Albuquerque and these conditions create the space for contemplation and reflection. Write more. Write well. Publish. This is my mantra for the rest of 2020. 

Hope y'all nerds are well.




No comments:

Post a Comment